Commonly Asked Questions:

What should I do if I have an accident?
Stop, obtain the other drivers’ information (drivers details, ideally including a picture of license, and their insurance details). Report the accident to the police if someone is injured. Contact your insurance company to lodge your claim and name Prestige Collision Repairs as your repairer, and head on down to see us for the rest.

Do I have a say in which panel beater my vehicle goes to for repairs?
Yes! You as the customer have a say in where your vehicle is repaired. If you wish to use a manufacture approved repairer to protect your investment, that is what you should do.

How do insurance companies assess the damage to my vehicle?
Once you bring your vehicle in to us here at Prestige, one of our estimators will assess the damage, takes images and provide a free estimate for your insurer. We send this off to the insurance company for authorisation (or not). You do not need to get multiple estimates for repair.

When will my vehicle be repaired?
Once we have written authorisation from your insurer, we will order the parts required to repair your vehicle and we will contact you and book your vehicle in for repair.

Do I pay my insurance excess directly to you?
Yes. Your excess must be paid to us upon collection of the repaired vehicle.

Will I get a loan vehicle while my vehicle is being repaired?
We do have loan vehicles available, but these must be booked in advance when your vehicle repairs are booked. There is a small loan car fee, this is a one off payment and the vehicle is yours for the duration of repair.

Are there any makes or models of vehicles you don’t repair?
No, while we are approved repairers for Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, BMW, Mini, Land Rover, and Jaguar Volvo, Polestar, Cupra and Seat – we will repair any vehicle to the highest standard.